When designing methods and tools for knowledge acquisition and organization, we assumed the following data processing procedure:
- identification of the primary data in the Internet (web),
- document acquisition,
- identification of documents containing relevant data with respect to the information domain (in our case job offers), and
- job offers extraction from the documents with job offers for a specific user or user group.
The intention was to design software tools in such a way that will make them correspond with the presented ideal data processing procedure.
The methods are divided into three groups:
- the methods for the acquisition of data and offers,
- the methods for the organization and the maintenance of data and offers,
- the methods for the presentation and the personalization of offers.
Furthermore we identified possible collaborations of these methods which are suitable for grouping into more complex aggregate methods in order to provide advanced functionality.