Methods for acquisition
The group of methods for the acquisition of data and offers includes tools that serve either directly for the acquisition of data from the Internet (downloading offers), or for the supportive functions important for mere acquisition of the offers from the Internet (offers' sources identification, basic evaluation of relevancy), or direct offers identifications from acquired documents in required formats (individual offers' extraction, documents' conversion).
All the tools, except of the Job Offer Editor process data from the Internet. The tool JOE supports manual insertion of offers by user. RIDAR, WebClawler, ERID, DocConverter and JOE are in their first prototype implementation.
- Method for Relevant Internet Data Resource Identification (tool RIDAR)
- Identifies query relevant resources on the Internet (URL addresses).
- Method for Job Offer Fetching (tool WebCrawler)
- Searches the web using focused crawling and stores found web documents locally.
- Method for Internet Documents Relevance Estimation (tool ERID)
- Estimates Internet document relevance to defined domain.
- Method for Web Page Job Offer Extraction (tool ExPoS)
- Extracts job offers from web pages stored in plain text.
- Method for Web Page Wrapping (tool Wrapper Suite)
- Gathers contents of semi-structured web pages as its input and generates structured output of extracted data (represented as XML, relational database or ontology).
- Job Offer Portal (tool JOP)
- Web-based portal-like tool for the input of job offers, used by active producers (employers/personal agencies).