Methods for presentation and personalization
The methods for the presentation of offers utilize the suggested frame for the presentation of offers represented by ontology (Prescott, Presentation-Cocoon-Ontology), which represents the method that in general provides the presentation of the information represented by ontology, (or also by the XML language with the following transformation via XSL patterns). This tool provides unified presentations of offers with the use of presentation ontology Fresnel.
We developed the tool for presentation with the help of views Faceted browser (FACTIC, Faceted Semantic Browser), which allows to present offers according to chosen view, or according to a combination of views.
- Method for User Preferences Acquisition (tool UPreA)
- Gathers user preferences and supplies unknown preferences based on similar users.
- Method for Client-side User Action Logging (tool Click)
- Logs user actions on the client side.
- Method for Semantic Logging (tool SemanticLog)
- Effectively logs and integrates semantic events from various sources.
- Method for Analyzing User Action Logs (tool LogAnalyzer)
- Analyzes recorded sequences of user actions and updates the user model appropriately.
- Method for Adaptive Faceted Ontology Browsing (tool Factic)
- Effectively browses large structured information spaces.
- Method for Cluster-based Graph Browsing (tool ClusterNavigator)
- Provides an integrated view of job offers, which are visualized as network of companies and job positions.
- Method for Presentation of Ontology-based Job Offers (tool Prescott)
- A framework for presentation of ontology-based information.